Employee Spotlight: Bryan Staab
July 20, 2015
1. What is your name and job title?
Bryan Staab, Residential Field Manager for WA and OR
2. When did you start working at gphomestay?
3. Where have you traveled to outside of the United States?
I was born in South Korea and lived there for 10 years. I have returned several times in my adulthood for speaking engagements, but visiting Sydney, Australia has also been memorable for me.
4. What other languages do you speak?
5. If you could physically transport yourself to any place in the world at this moment, where would you go?
Italy. I have no idea why, but I have a slight infatuation towards it.
6. If you could be instantly fluent in one language that you currently do not speak, which would it be?
Arabic. Again, I have no idea why. When I get into my head that something is cool, it’s pretty much there. Then again, all the greatest movie assassins like Jason Bourne and Bryan Mills (Taken) speak Russian, so that would be a close second.
7. If you could eat one food in any quantity for the rest of your life with no ill effects whatsoever, what food would you choose?
In-N-Out Burgers!! Yay-yuh!
We are consolidating our brands under our company name, but you’ll see the exact same high level of service and support.